Online Banking Registration
Go to www.fcbwky.com
- Click on “Online Banking: Register Here”.
- Click Begin.
- Fill out online banking registration.
- Customer ID: temporarily customer’s social security number.
- Password: customer’s choice-must be 4-8 characters (alpha or numeric)-at least one must be numeric.
- At this point you may elect bill pay.
- Note: Inactive bill pay will result in $5 monthly fee.
- Read and accept terms and conditions disclosure.
- Click continue once information is complete.
- Security questions will be asked for future verification. Remember the answers to these questions. (All blanks must be filled in.)
- Confirm information and submit for approval.
- Once you receive an approval email, you are ready to login.
- Go to www.fcbwky.com.
- Click on “Online Banking: Login Here”.
- You will be prompted to change default user ID with first login.
- Note: Default user ID is social security number.
**A security feature will require you to register each new device when logging into online banking. You will be prompted to enter a telephone number at which you will receive a text or phone call with a code for confirmation. For questions call (270) 653-4301.